Non-profits depend heavily on dedicated volunteers, and we are no exception. There is something for everyone at Esplanade House, as you can see from the list below.
Co-op Daycare Center:
- Assist staff, teach music, help with arts & crafts, after-school program, mentoring, and reading to our children.
- Assist in providing child care for Esplanade House children, while parents are learning life skills.
- Participate in fun, recreational activities with children in the after-school program.
- Secretarial, answer phones, sort and organize donations, food distribution.
- Assist with minor repairs, plumbing, landscaping, painting
- Help with transport families for medical and dental appointments
- Help sorting clothes, organization of various items, cleaning
- Weeding, watering, and planting
Please contact us at 712-2600 and select Option 4.
"Find something you love to do, and you’ll never work a day in your life” -Harvey MacKay