Non-profits depend heavily on dedicated volunteers, and we are no exception. There is something for everyone at Esplanade House, as you can see from the list below.
Child Development Center:
- Assist staff, teach music, help with arts & crafts, after-school program, mentoring, and reading to our children.
- Secretarial, answer phones, sort and organize donations, food distribution.
- Assist with minor repairs, plumbing, landscaping, painting
- Adopt a family and help them navigate their life and deal with the challenges
- Help with transport families for medical and dental appointments
- Help sorting clothes, organization of various items, cleaning
Please contact Lucia Navarro-Imsdahl at 891-2977.
"Find something you love to do, and you’ll never work a day in your life” -Harvey MacKay